Tuesday, August 16, 2011

5 Things I Love - Summer Drink Special

It's already the middle of August and summer is coming to a close. One of my favorite things about summer is all of the awesome cold drinks that taste so good on a hot day.



  1. Iced Caramel Macchiato: This is a special treat that I don't indulge in too often but is so awesome every time I do. 
  2. Hard Cider: I'm not a big drinker - at all - but I do really love a cold hard cider after dinner while sitting on the patio as the sun goes down.
  3. Fruit Smoothie: This is so easy to throw in the blender and so refreshing. I make mine with just frozen berries and orange juice.
  4. Blueberry Iced Tea: Honestly, I drink this all year round. We have put some serious miles on our ice tea maker and blueberry tea is my favorite! 
  5. Iced Coffee: Most afternoons I look forward to throwing some milk, ice and leftover coffee from the morning together for a delicious pick me up. 
What's your favorite drink of the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment