- Iced Caramel Macchiato: This is a special treat that I don't indulge in too often but is so awesome every time I do.
- Hard Cider: I'm not a big drinker - at all - but I do really love a cold hard cider after dinner while sitting on the patio as the sun goes down.
- Fruit Smoothie: This is so easy to throw in the blender and so refreshing. I make mine with just frozen berries and orange juice.
- Blueberry Iced Tea: Honestly, I drink this all year round. We have put some serious miles on our ice tea maker and blueberry tea is my favorite!
- Iced Coffee: Most afternoons I look forward to throwing some milk, ice and leftover coffee from the morning together for a delicious pick me up.
What's your favorite drink of the summer?