Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The A-Z of Laura

This A-Z list is a little cheesy but a lot of fun. I've seen it on a few blogs, most recently Danielle's of Sometimes Sweet.

A. Age: 26
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Switching over the laundry from the washer to the dryer - especially when it gets all tangled and twisted
D. Dogs: None, only two kitties
E. Essential start to your day: A hot cup of coffee and some time spent in the Bible
F. Favorite color: Mustard
G. Gold or silver: Most recently I've been into gold but a lot of my jewelry, like my wedding rings, are silver
H. Height: A tiny 5'2"
I. Instruments you play: I used to play the clarinet but I haven't touched it in more than 10 years
J. Job Title: Graphic designer and owner of Oneleven Creative
K. Kids: None yet
L. Live: Pennsylvania
M. Mother's name: Lee
N. Nicknames: Don't really have any
O. Overnight hospital stays: In 4th grade I had fluid in my hip and had to stay in the hospital and I also had shoulder surgery a few years ago from a softball injury
P. Pet peeves: Loud chewing
Q. Quote from a movie: Oh this is too hard and there's not much from movies that stick with me
R. Right or left handed: Right handed
S. Siblings: One older sister
U. Underwear: Too weird of a question to even answer
V. Vegetable you hate: Tomatoes
W. What makes you run late: When I can't find anything to wear and I'm throwing all of my clothes out of the closet and drawers to try to find something I like
X. X-rays you've had: Dental and shoulder
Y. Yummy food that you make: It's hard to pick one thing, but I've been baking lots of yummy banana bread lately.
Z. Zoo animal. I haven't been to the zoo in ages, but I really like animals that hang out in the water like penguins and otters.

That was easy and fun. Hope y'all had a fun Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment